Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Chicago Trip Part 1

It is amazing how I can look back on my trip to Chicago and think that was a loooong time ago. When really it was only 2 months ago. It was a great trip to see my parents, cousins, my in laws and nieces and nephews. We had a family reunion mid July at my in laws home and it was so darn hot. I was hoping to get to Illinois and not feel the retched heat that I was hoping to escape from Texas. It seems like I just couldn't escape it after all. The girls had a blast, they were wonderful on the flight to Chicago and on the long drive back, they did great overall.







We celebrated July birthdays (Adeline- 1, Brielle- 3, and David- 32)















A visit into the city was a must. We showed the girls the skyline and we ate at Al's Beef. 








After church and naps we walked around Lake Katherine. It was a beautiful day and the girls love walking in nature.





It was a great throwback to go back to a Sox game. As a teen, we would go ALL the time. I love a good baseball game!




Need I say more....Portillos.

We also found out that my brother David and sis in law are expecting! Due in Feb. 



No comments:

Post a Comment