Sunday, February 18, 2018

Preschool/ Heard Museum

Our start to a co-op preschool program has been a lot of fun this year. In the beginning of the year- we started off with 7 moms, but with two moving away - we went down to 5. Thankfully, we were able to find another mom who wanted to join in mid year. In October- we went on a field trip to the Heard Museum to look at the dinosaurs. It was about a 20 minute drive North of Dallas. I had never gone that way before and without paying much attention to the speed limit- I ended up getting pulled over for speeding. Not a great moment as I had three kiddos in the car with me. I guess the Heard Museum will always be a little sour to me. Even with my breaking the law, I had to push that frustration aside and enjoy our trip with the kids. They had a blast looking at all the "live" dinosaurs outside- well some of the kids. I think they as well as I underestimated how big they were going to be- because there were some tears shed. Not from me, just to be clear. 










No comments:

Post a Comment