Sunday, April 15, 2018

Super Saturday and Easter

I've been the head of the activities committee for our Relief Society group of women at my church for two years now. It is a fun calling and one where I am able to get to know the women more and create activities for them to go to and socialize.  We usually have a Super Saturday activity once a year- around September. This year we wanted to shake things up and do it in March. We did paint night, an Easter wreath, a floating flowering can and card making. 

 Easter was low key this year as it was General Conference. I didn't buy the girls specific dresses this year as I usually do. The girls enjoyed opening their Easter baskets and playing with their toys in the morning. We had an Easter dinner with friends and the food was delicious.We are grateful to be able to celebrate this season and to remember our Savior and his Resurrection. He is risen indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment