Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mother's Day/ Last days of school

 It was a wonderful Mother's Day celebrating with these three beautiful girls. I had a wonderful breakfast, fun gifts and down time for myself. It is truly a joy being the mother of these children.

I mean, why not. I can't stand this cuteness.


Arizona's last month of school was filled with field trips and fun activities. All 4 kindergarten classes went to the zoo. Thankfully, I didn't go as a chaperon because it was so hot in Texas that last month. A very kind parent shared these photos with me. 




A couple of pics from her splash/reading day outside.


I cannot say enough of how wonderful a kindergarten teacher Arizona had. Mrs. Archer is the absolute sweetest and reminded me so much of my own kindergarten teacher. She always had high praise for Arizona and was so great to communicate with us about her progress. On her last day of school, it was sad to see how emotional Arizona became. She literally could not let Mrs. Archer go from an embrace. I'll be honest....I shed some tears too. It was sad to know she wouldn't be in Mrs. Archer's class anymore. We are hopeful her first grade teacher is just as amazing. And it's crazy to think she is no longer a kindergartener. 


A celebratory ice cream treat on the last day of school with her after school friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment