Thursday, May 14, 2015

9 Months

This little girl is 9 months old! I really feel like this time around- time has gone by so quickly and in just a few months- we'll have a 1 year old. Crazy! 

Her stats: 
Weight: 20.8 lbs
Height: 30 inches- she's in the 99%.She's definitely a lot taller than what AZ was. A lot of her clothes are just too short. Thankfully, she has a cute little bum. 
Recently, Brie has been feeling awful. She has an ear infection in both ears and for the past few days, has had a fever. She's miserable and that makes us miserable too. Hopefully, after this round of antibiotics she'll be back to her normal self. 

Just a few days ago she has started to say "bye" and wave her hand. It developed from her saying, "pa" to "bye." She's getting really good at it. Her first word was mama but I haven't heard her say it for a long time. She's interested in the hard consonants now. 

She is a pro at crawling and is fast! She can pull herself up on furniture too. Another favorite thing to do is discover all of Arizona's toys-I see some sibling fights in my future. 

She loves food! It makes my life easier when she is willing to eat whatever I make. Her two little teeth help with biting food and me! Ouch! 

Her first time at the splash pad. Completely unimpressed, but still so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment