Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Halloween 2017

Halloween was a lot of fun this year with many dress up days. At school, the kids were asked to dress up as a favorite book character. Arizona chose Pinkalicious. Here she is posing with her classmate Gavin.

Arizona was invited to her friend Kennedy's  birthday party. We drove an hour North to her friends lake house and it was an afternoon filled with pumpkin decorating, painting rocks, grilling, scavenger hunts and beating a pinata. It was great to watch her interact with her friends.




 The love and adoration these girls have for each other is beyond words. Arizona is the best big sister and her little sisters adore her. She really is a light in our home. Brielle and Adeline are full of energy and they always keep us on our toes. Here are a couple sweet moments I was able to capture.

 Halloween continues with our Ward party. Daniel and I decided to resurrect the bank robber costumes from 2012. Adeline was as cute as can be as a bag of money. As the girls have gotten older- they are having greater opinions about what they want to dress up as. Arizona was Rainbow Dash and Brielle was Abby Cadaby. The girls also tried on wigs for Daniel's and my costume. Stay tuned.






             Halloween party with the preschool kids. They had a ton of fun and a ton of sugar!



The group of kiddos before we went trick or treating in Homestead.

 Daniel and I at our friends Halloween party. We decided early on that we wanted to be Belle and Gaston. I had picked out a skirt and top from the mall that I thought would be good paired together. Once I got home and tried it on again- I realized it wasn't going to work and I needed a different option. We headed out to goodwill the week before the party and found this yellow gown and Daniel's yellow polo. I jazzed up the dress by hot glueing tulle around the skirt to give it more volume. I bought the evening gloves on Amazon and I think it turned out really cute. We kept in character thru parts of the night which was a lot of fun. I think this will go down as one of my favorite Halloween costumes.



No comments:

Post a Comment