Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Girl!

We had our anatomy/gender reveal ultrasound on Monday and we are happy to announce that we are having another little girl!! We are so excited that Arizona will have a sister and that we don't have to buy anything new for the baby! We have so many clothes and extra girl items from Arizona when she was a baby that we will reuse all of it again! I'm so happy about that, because there are a lot of really cute items there. 



She was very wiggly during the entire ultrasound. She flipped over so many times and the process took a little longer than usual. I didn't mind at all. It's nice to see the constant movements and little mannerisms she has. At one point she placed her arm over her eyes- maybe she was over being pushed over. 

So far in this second trimester, I have felt great! I am exercising more which has helped with the leg cramps that experienced almost on a nightly basis with Arizona. I'm also craving so much food!

Chorizo, quesadillas, chocolate chip cookies, cheeseburgers, spicy wings- you name the unhealthy item, I crave it. With Arizona I craved all sorts of fruit and yogurt. This little girl apparently can't get enough of sweets and greasy foods. I'm not complaining, just comparing! I haven't felt any strong kicks or punches yet but I do feel her need to lean against my sides. It's more evident when I sleep- I flip over a lot just so that the pressure is relieved from a certain side. Overall, we are excited and can't wait to meet this little angel. I wonder how different she will look from Arizona....and maybe she'll have my dimples!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment