Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Beautiful Life

I am officially at the halfway mark of pregnancy. My belly is bigger, my appetite has grown, and this little lady's movements have become more noticeable. Daniel made the observation that this little girl will be born in the middle of a hot Atlanta summer. Whereas with Arizona, she was born in the middle of a cold Chicago winter. Two extremes and two very different final trimester experiences. As my belly has grown bigger, Arizona has placed more emphasis on it. Just today she wanted to paint the babies nails the same color as hers- red. I told her the baby was too little and that she was a big girl so she could do it. She said, "I'm the big sister!" Then touched my belly and said, "My little sister!" I think she is grasping it. 


This past weekend we decided to go on a small hike. The weather in Atlanta has been so beautiful and as Midwesterners- we are taking full advantage. 


Arizona is obsessed with her daddy. She is absolutely a daddy's girl for sure. Unfortunately, I end up doing most of the diaper changing, the meal prep, and the cleaning per her request- while Daniel is the "fun" one who plays with her and I'm not allowed anywhere near the action. 


Here are a few more pictures of what's been going on around here.

                        Playing superheroes for the day!

                              Giving her baby doll a bath.

                      Our sleeping beauty.

         She has been obsessed with painting lately. 
      That moment when she discovers those noises are hiccups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment