Monday, November 3, 2014

Autumn Leaves are Falling

I love the Fall!! It is my most favorite holiday and I just look forward to the changing colors of the leaves and the crisp air. By this time, all the leaves in Chicago have fallen off their branches and the cold has set in. Here in Atlanta, the leaves are just starting to change and my scarves and boots have finally made an appearance. Oh how I love my scarves!!! AZ has seen so many shows of children playing and jumping in leaves that she has asked so many times when it would be her turn to do it. We would take her outside to a pile of leaves and tell her, "Go for it!" But the enthusiasm wasn't quite there. I didn't get it. Well, our neighbors the Sheltons, have a little girl Braelynn who is 4. They were out playing and invited us out to play in the leaves with them. I took AZ out and sure enough leaves were thrown everywhere, laughter was riotous and tons and tons of smiles on their faces. It was pure joy!





Such cute kiddos- Arizona, Braelynn, and Dane


No comments:

Post a Comment