Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Mother's Day With 3 Girls

It was a wonderful Mother's Day with my three beauties and my amazing hubby. We have church at 9 so I didn't get to sleep in necessarily but I woke up to a wonderful breakfast made by Daniel. We had waffles, bacon, strawberries and homemade whipped cream. It was delicious. Adeline slept in which made our breakfast experience very low key. She likes to throw food on the floor now. It is not fun.




The girls got me chocolates which is exactly what I wanted. You can never go wrong with chocolate. We had a very low key day of church, napping, and spending time with one another. I love being a mom and having these three girls in my life has made me so happy, tired, and at times crazy. It is really a fun adventure with them and I'm looking forward to many more Mother's Day with them.










No comments:

Post a Comment