Tuesday, January 16, 2018

10 yr Anniversary Trip Part 1

Daniel and I have been planning a 10 year anniversary trip for a long time. We thought about going on a cruise, or a beach vacation, or an East coast trip to see the changing leaves. With Adeline still nursing, I had to plan it accordingly. She turned one on July 28th and my babies tend to nurse longer than one year. Thankfully, I was able to wean her at 13 months and we were a clear go on our vacation. My parents were kind enough to come to Dallas and watch the kiddos. Arizona was in school and Brielle had preschool so I didn't want them to miss out on learning. I was also adamant that my parents came here so Adeline's sleep schedule doesn't get messed up. Can you tell I like to keep my kids on a specific schedule?

We headed out in late September on a flight to Boston. We had the whole week planned and it was a blast. We flew in on Saturday morning and drove up to Salem to take a Witch tour. That night we drove back to Boston and Sunday was a full day packed with a Kennedy museum tour, walking, eating, a Boston Red Sox game and a dinner in Italian village. My feet hurt so badly at the end of the day, but it was so worth it!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment